Media Assistance Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in visiting Prague.
Due to the increasing number of journalists and bloggers asking for support and privileges we would like to kindly ask you to follow these guidelines when requesting support to your press visit
1. The request must include the following information:
- Contact information (full name, e-mail address, phone number)
- Country of origin
- Name of the publication, type of the media, www + media kit
- Circulation/ readership/ blog statistics
- Information about your previous visits to Prague (how many times, date of your last visit)
- Exact date of arrival and departure
- Accommodation – name and address of the hotel/ hostel/ apartment
- Type of support/ assistance you request
- What you offer in exchange for support
Requests without these information will not be accepted. Any change in itinerary must be announced to Prague City Tourism at least three days prior to arrival.
2. Allow a minimum of three weeks' notice for a media visit.
- Please email a letter of assignment on letterhead from the media outlet you are representing.
- Freelance journalists should forward recent examples of travel or travel related feature coverage. Online media and bloggers, please provide third party documentation of web traffic data.
Please understand that our primary concern is assisting journalists and bloggers. Prague City Tourism is not able to arrange the same privileges to spouses, children and visitors accompanying working journalists and bloggers.
Decision to grant support entirely depends on Prague City Tourism. Journalists and bloggers who receive support from Prague City Tourism must mention PCT and a link to PCT’s website in their article/ blog post.
Please send your requests to: Kamila Bakotová (email@example.com).