Visiting Prague for the first time? Discover the heart of the city with a licensed Prague City Tourism guide
Join our guided tours! We are the city’s official tourism organization. Our trained, licensed guides will give you an engaging but historically accurate walking tour.
Old Town Square – Theatre of the Estates (Mozart) – Powder Tower – Municipal House – Ungelt – Pařížská Street – Josefov (former Jewish Quarter) – Charles Bridge
Dates: Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Time: Start at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Tour lenght: 2 hours
Difficulty: The route is not difficult.
Price: CZK 300 per person
Meeting point: guide office in the Old Town Hall, Old Town Square No. 1
To book this walking tour:
- e-shop Prague City Tourism
- Book in person at the guide office in the Old Town Hall
- Book in person at the Tourist Information and Visitor Centres: Old Town Hall, Na Můstku, Wenceslas Square, Airport Prague
- Call us at +420 236 002 569
- opening hours: Mon-Fri, 9am – 7pm, Sat+Sun 9am – 5pm