Old Town Hall
Prague City Tourism is the official operator of the Old Town Hall. We run a tourist information centre on the ground floor, provide tours and také care of visitors to the historic interiors including the underground, and the tower. The Old Town Hall is also home to our Guide Office.
Old Town Hall is a sought-after attraction due to the iconic Astronomical Clock with its twelve apostles, but also a fantastic viewpoint that stays open late in the evening. It is the only historical sight in Prague that closes as late as 10 pm.
The Old Town Hall offers the following services:
- The Tower can be visited daily from 9 am until 10 pm. The last visitor is admitted at 9:20 pm.
- Night tours of the Old Town Hall can be arranged on request for small and large groups. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The tour includes the historical underground, the state rooms used for official functions by the Mayor of Prague, the chapel with the twelve apostles, and the tower.
- Group admission: we provide discounted admission to groups.
- A small meeting space is available on the ground floor for non-commercial use by interested parties from the tourism industry. The room is located just off the cross-vaulted corridor of the Old Town Hall. If interested, kindly contact email@example.com
Photo, film and TV shoots
- The tower of the Old Town Hall offers splendid views of the surrounding area. During opening hours, it is prohibited to use a tripod or film/video camera there.
- We kindly request that film and TV crews interested in shooting tourism-related footage should contact us in advance to arrange a special appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org